The iOC Scanner, a digital orthodontic impression system powered by iTero, ensures a more accurate impression from the start, which results in improved orthodontic treatment.
An accurate impression is the foundation of the accurate study model required for effective treatment planning and orthodontic care. Powered by iTero, the iOC Scanner uses parallel confocal imaging to digitally capture the contours of tooth and gingival structures, producing an accurate digital orthodontic scan in just minutes.
Benefits to the Orthodontic Practice
- Eliminates impressions, the most invasive procedure in daily orthodontic care
- Superior accuracy with no distortion from patient movement during set, removal of impression, or disinfection
- Onscreen visualization allows for immediate adjustment to create the ideal orthodontic scan the first time
- No impression mess to clean up
Benefits to the Patient
- Less anxious impression experience
- Fewer repeat appointments
- Eliminates the goop, gagging, and patient discomfort
- Rapid bracket bonding appointments when combined with OrthoCAD iQ™
* required fields